A behavior contract is a simple positive reinforcement intervention. The contract spells out in detail the expectations of student, teachers and parents. Because the student has input into the conditions there are established within the contract for earning rewards the student is more likely to be motivated to follow the terms of the contract. Implementing levels of rewards and starting fresh also increase success!
See examples here
What Mindset do you have?
- Create a story with Shadowpuppet edu
- QR Code Crazy! I am obsessed with QR codes! Here are some ways to use codes in creative ways!
- QR Voice: Type in what you want to say! There is a word limit but you can make multiple codes to communicate. These would be great to communicate your station directions!
- QR treasure hunt creator allows you to create a qr treasure hunt for your students. Get creative!
- Need a good hook? Look at this: Hook Stations This is a 7th grade class but you can see the idea!
- Tweak Your Teaching with these 10 things